Sep 22, 2003
If someone was at the end stages of HIV would thier sed.rate be high and would they have a abnormal CBC count? Thank you for your time. With out medication?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Protected Anal Sex?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Runny Nose Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.