Please, Please,Please Help

3 mos ago my labs work was V Load Undetectable(as it has been since I Started my meds 2 years ago) T cells 450( they jumped 100 for the time before last) Percent 15..Just got my lab work today........V Load 1,200 tcells 409 and percent 14.8. I take my meds 100 Have not missed one dose since I started(2 yrs ago).. could this be resistance why now after 2 yrs. My doc told me they had to used a new test for the lab work because of state cut's(La) and it is a cheper test.. and I'm not the only one who lab work came back and there V Load is up and these people have been undetectable for years this was the first time he used the new test..He wants to wait 3 mos before retesting me(I go every 3 mos to do my lab work)What is your Thought on this... Thank you

Sudden changes to that degree require testing earlier than the usual 3-4 months. If confirmed, resistance may be present, in which a resistance may also be in order.

site for understanding labs?
Recently infected and scared by first VL and CD4 counts