HIV+ SEX

I AM HIV + AND RECENTLY FOUND A BOYFRIEND IT WILL BE A YEAR IN DEC SINCE I HAVE BEEN TOLD THIS. MY BOYFRIEND IS HIV- AND HE UNDERSTANDS THE TRIALS AND ERRORS AND WE HAVE DISCUSSED THINGS. I AM WAS VERY SCARED THE FIRST TIME I HAD SEX WITH HIM BELIEVE YOU ME WE WERE PROTECTED. IN JUNE THE FIRST ENCOUNTERED I BLEED DID NOT KNOW THAT I WAS COMING ON MY PERIOD NOTHING GOT ON HIM BUT I FREAKED OUT. THE SECOND ENCOUNTER AGAIN I BLEED SEPT (WHICH NOW I AM GOING TO MY GYN DOC) AND A LITTLE BIT OF HIS HAIR WAS PULLED WHEN HE TOOK OFF THE CONDOM. I AM VERY UPSET AND WORRIED COULD HE HAVE BECOME INFECTED. IT IS ALSO A LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. ALSO MY LAST TEST IN AUGUST SHOWED MY CD4 LEVEL IS 235. MY VIRAL LOAD IS UNDECTECTED AND HAS BEEN FOR THE PAST TIMES I HAVE TAKEN THAT PARTICULAR TEST OF COURSE THE FIRST TIME WAS HIGH BUT MAY-TILL NOW IT HAS BEEN UNDECTECTED. I AM ALSO ON MEDICATION CAN HE BE INFECTED? NO BLOOD WAS ON HIS SAC. PLEASE LET ME KNOW I CARE TO MUCH TO GO AGAIN A THIRD TIME WITHOUT BEING SURE.

If that is all to the story, and given your blood viral load, then this episode would be considered minimal risk.

high lymphocytes, alanine tran, creatine serum, cell volume, cell hemoglobin
How am I doing? I am not so hopeful.