|CD4 122 VL 415,000
Sep 21, 2003
My daughter-in-law just had her third baby (six months ago). After her first two pregnancies she recovered CD 4 and VL lowered. This time the reverse has happened. Her doctor has told her a number of times to draft a living will. Her current CD 4 is 122 and her VL is 415,000. She is taking no meds and doctor says there is nothing she knows of to give her. Can you give me an idea of prognosis. My son and all three children are HIV- as of last testing and we are all worried sick. Thanks
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Dizziness After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Drinking Water Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.