CD4 122 VL 415,000
Sep 21, 2003
My daughter-in-law just had her third baby (six months ago). After her first two pregnancies she recovered CD 4 and VL lowered. This time the reverse has happened. Her doctor has told her a number of times to draft a living will. Her current CD 4 is 122 and her VL is 415,000. She is taking no meds and doctor says there is nothing she knows of to give her. Can you give me an idea of prognosis. My son and all three children are HIV- as of last testing and we are all worried sick. Thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- What Is The Difference Between Herpes And Shingles?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.