CD4 122 VL 415,000

My daughter-in-law just had her third baby (six months ago). After her first two pregnancies she recovered CD 4 and VL lowered. This time the reverse has happened. Her doctor has told her a number of times to draft a living will. Her current CD 4 is 122 and her VL is 415,000. She is taking no meds and doctor says there is nothing she knows of to give her. Can you give me an idea of prognosis. My son and all three children are HIV- as of last testing and we are all worried sick. Thanks

I am not sure what the additional circumstances are in this case. For instance why your daughter-in-law is not on treatment. Given that CD4 count and viral load, treatment is certainly required.

Low Platelets; Time for Drugs?
VL Inching Upward?