Hiv!Rise in cd4 count?
Sep 6, 2003
We all now that hiv cause fall in cd4 count,but Can hivinfection in some cases cause to high cd4 counts over the normal levels?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, and particularly those on treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.