CD 4 Count high, Viral Load rising
Aug 24, 2003
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could mean many things. It could mean your immune system is no longer able to control the infection on it's own as well as it used to. It could have gone up temporarily because of a vaccination, or other ongoing infection like the flu. In rare cases it's related to lab error, change in assay, or assay variability. It's important to get another value in a month or so to see the trend.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chance Of Getting HIV From Condom Broke Anal
- Giving Handjob How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Sucking Penis?
- Licking Penis And HIV Transmission Risk
- Licking Vagina How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Vaginal Sex Without Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.