|CD 4 Count high, Viral Load rising
Aug 24, 2003
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could mean many things. It could mean your immune system is no longer able to control the infection on it's own as well as it used to. It could have gone up temporarily because of a vaccination, or other ongoing infection like the flu. In rare cases it's related to lab error, change in assay, or assay variability. It's important to get another value in a month or so to see the trend.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.