CD 4 Count high, Viral Load rising

My CD4 count is over 800 and my Viral Load has gone up over 1000 after being undetectable for a very long time. What does this mean?

It could mean many things. It could mean your immune system is no longer able to control the infection on it's own as well as it used to. It could have gone up temporarily because of a vaccination, or other ongoing infection like the flu. In rare cases it's related to lab error, change in assay, or assay variability. It's important to get another value in a month or so to see the trend.

Please Help! CD4's Falling
test results