CD 4 Count high, Viral Load rising
Aug 24, 2003
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It could mean many things. It could mean your immune system is no longer able to control the infection on it's own as well as it used to. It could have gone up temporarily because of a vaccination, or other ongoing infection like the flu. In rare cases it's related to lab error, change in assay, or assay variability. It's important to get another value in a month or so to see the trend.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Should I Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Hands After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
- Can Chlamydia Cause Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.