VL goes down that fast???

I started treatment a month 1/2 ago. On Sustiva and Trizivir, my VL was 100,000 and I have my next dr. appoinment next week, they told me that my VL is down to 350 or something around that, can the meds be that effective and my VL be so low right now? is this a good sign? I was diagnosted 2 months ago and believe to be infected 5 months ago.

Thanks so much for all the information

Yes, the viral load can drop that quickly. Sometimes it takes several months, and in others, it can drop in a few days. I would predict that at your next test, it will be undetectable.

re. antibodies and viral load
WBC, AST, ALT and Trizivir