HBV & HCV

I have some problems to understand the infection of HCV and HBV viruses.. 10 years ago I was infected by HBV and treated by interferon after that the virus go negative and all problems go after 5 years I found I'm infected by HCV and PCR HCV is psetive after 2 monthes (without any treatment) the PCR HCV was negative and HCV negative.. now I found the PCR is psetive again.!!! please explain note: every time the analysis done more thane one time in different labs.

I am not sure I can explain your set of results. Most people who are infected with HCV (over 80%), will have a positive viral load (PCR). During acute infection, it is possible for the PCR to be positive and then go negative, in the small numbers of people who can clear the infection on their own. Usually it would just stay positive. In people who got interferon, they will see there HCV PCR go from positive to negative and back to positive if treatment failed. But the timing for you is not right since you got the interferon long before the HCV tests. It would be helpful to have consecutive PCR tests done in the same lab to look for consistency of results.

big drop in cd4's big jump in vl!
CD4 percentage low?