High ALT enzyme level
Aug 17, 2003
Hi I was concentrating on getting my cholestrol lvl down which is 274 on recent test, but on last blood test my doctor told me that my ALT is elevated 105, took another test and he notified me that I do not have Hepatitis A,B or C but he said the Alt has come down but still a little elevated, he wants me to do an ultrasound now. Reason to worry??? I appreciate your respone. Have a good Day!
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are many other reasons for elevated liver enzyme tests besides hepatitis viruses.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Purple Spots A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Tingling In Feet An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is Tingling In Fingers A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Dry Cough After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.