|hiv weakly positive
Aug 16, 2003
how many days hiv weakly positive remain in body after first infected by hiv virus
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends on the type of test and when the blood samples are taken.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Syphilis Sores Look Like On A Vagina?
- What Can I Do For My Immune System To Keep From Getting Shingles Again?
- What Are The Consequences Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Treatment For Chronic Bacterial Vaginosis
- Topical Cream To Soothe Genital Herpes Outbreak
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.