professional advice

Hi Dr Holodniy After 2.3 years on treatment and my cd4 starting at just six, percentage of 2 and vl over 75000, i've just got my new set of numbers they are vl undetectable cd4 360 percentage 17. I wanted to know if these numbers are reasonable for the time i have been on treatment and what can i expect them to be in 2 years time approx. Thanks for answering this question.

Very reasonable and excellent response to treatment. Treatment response is a very individual thing. You may continue to go up slowly over the next couple of years, or you may stay right where you are. We don't have good tests to predict which way it will go for you. However, with those current numbers, you are in very good shape and are not a risk for any of the serious OIs.

AST and ALT out of range...
CURIOUS