Fairly Stable After Six Years

I've been HIV positive for about six years. My t-cells have stayed in the range of 600 - 800. My viral load started at 2000 (baseline) and then over a six-month period increased to about 6,000 (if memory serves) at which point we started meds. That may have been premature, but that's water under the bridge at this point. I experienced immediate total suppression with even the most sensitive tests they could do down to less than 25 copies (or something like that). About four years in with the same regimen going on, I had what my doctor originally called a "blip" in my viral load to about 150 copies / ml and it has stayed that way for two years with no change. Should I be worried? My strongest t-cell results ever came three months ago at 815. One of my worst ever came this week at 620. It has been that low in over two years. I am being told that this is still quite good, well within the normal range, and that I have little to be concerned about given that my overall health is excellent and that my viral load has remained stable for two years at slightly detectable after the blip started. Do you agree? I'd appreciate hearing your opinion.

Thanks! --Mike

I agree with you excellent summation and your doctors opinions and recommendations and wouldn't change a thing.

start again?
How do they detect and subtype a specific HIV infection?