v.l. jumped way up
Aug 2, 2003
My last VL was 1,478, 4 months later it jumped to 190,000+. Is that really possible or do you think it's a mistake at the lab?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Could be real. You don't indicate whether you were or are on HIV treatment, or whether there might have been another ongoing infection or other medical problem. If none of these things are in play, then it might be lab error and should be repeated.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Safe?
- Odds Of Getting HIV Insertive Anal Sex
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Swallowing Cum
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.