Aug 2, 2003
My CD4:CD8 ratio has been: - 1.86 (For three consecutive times) and the recent (June 2003) is 1.87. I am not on any medication. I tested in April 2001. My doc. asked me as to whether I had undergone treatment by the time of the HIV Test? Does any medication have an effect on HIV Results (+ve).
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do Hiv Positive Have Low Temperature?
- Getting Hiv Test 6 Weeks After Exposure
- Regular Blood Testing Picks Up Some Abnormalities Caused By Hiv
- Does Sleeping With Someone Who Is Hiv Infected Mean You Will Become Infected?
- If You Take A Cbc Test Can It Detect If You Have Hiv?
- Hiv Rna Pcr False Positive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.