Aug 2, 2003
Can you please tell First what lab work do you look at for my Hiv and what are the Normal values. and how often I need to do them Thank you
Response from Dr. Holodniy
When people are diagnosed with HIV infection, a number of lab tests are ordered including, t cell subsets, HIV viral load, blood cell counts, liver and kidney function tests, and hepatitis virus testing.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Get Hiv Without Open Cuts Through Vaginal Sex?
- What Do Ulcers In The Mouth Look Like When U Are Hiv Positive?
- If I Tested Negative But My Partner Is Positive Am I Hiv Positive Also?
- What It Feels Like To Have Hiv?
- Can Be Hiv Transmitted Through Shaving Bumps?
- Stages When Hiv Lesions Occur
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.