I need help figuring out my white blood cell count and lymphocyte differential

My complete WBC count is 3000...My lymphocytes are at a 10 differential... Am I correct in saying that my absolute lymphocyte count is 300... If so, what is the lowest amount of T-cells I could have at this time. Is it possible to have a T-cell count lower than the absolute lymphocyte count??

Thanks for all your help. Your service is very valuble to me and many other HIVers..

My Best, Hangin in

For that test result, you are correct, the total lymphocyte count would be the percentage of lymphocytes times the total white blood cell count. T lymphocytes are roughly half to 3/4 of the total lymphocytes. T lymphocytes are further divided roughly in half into CD4 and CD8 cells. You cannot get an accurate t lymphocyte or CD4 count from the CBC or WBC count.

Liver damage by hiv
Re: Re: Test Causing Higher VL?