|<50 copies @ 1 year without meds
Jul 27, 2003
Is it possible to have a viral load of less than 50 copies without meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Indeed it is. Most people in this category have very high CD4 counts, indicating a very good immune response to the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Runny Nose Sign Of Seroconversion
- Purple Spots After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.