|<50 copies @ 1 year without meds
Jul 27, 2003
Is it possible to have a viral load of less than 50 copies without meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Indeed it is. Most people in this category have very high CD4 counts, indicating a very good immune response to the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Oral Ulcers After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Chlamydia Cause White Cell In Urine?
- Can You Use Cipro To Treat A Std?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Recurring Vaginal Discharge
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.