|<50 copies @ 1 year without meds
Jul 27, 2003
Is it possible to have a viral load of less than 50 copies without meds?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Indeed it is. Most people in this category have very high CD4 counts, indicating a very good immune response to the virus.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Rid Of Neuropathy?
- How Long Does Pneumocystis Carinii Pneumonia Last?
- Barebacking Risk Of Getting HIV
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Needle Stick?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Can Someone Get AIDS From Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.