Re: CD4/CD8 Ratio Same Thing As CD4 Percentage

I think the symbol for <percent> was not picked up by your e-mail system, and it completely changed the question, which then effected your answer. I hope you won't mind if I as it again without using the percent symbol...

Is there a difference between "CD4/CD8 ratio" and "CD4 percentage"? And what is the "normal" range for these two tests? Thanks.

The normal ratio is greater than one. The normal CD4 percentage is 35-50 percent.

Re: what is the difference of cd4 count and cd4 percentage and what do they measure
cd?