|Determing CD4 count from from WBC count
Jul 18, 2003
What is the best way of calculating your CD4 count from your WBC cell? Just curious....
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It's better to get an accurate number by having a CD4 count test performed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can Vibramycin Treat Chlamydia?
- Cause Of Vaginal Strep Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.