Jul 18, 2003
when a doctor is performing a lab test how much blood does he need to take from a given patient
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends what the test is and how many tests are ordered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- What Antibiotics Treat Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.