Jul 18, 2003
when a doctor is performing a lab test how much blood does he need to take from a given patient
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Depends what the test is and how many tests are ordered.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Does It Mean To Have A Positive Hpv Blood Test?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Physical Appearances Of Chlamydia?
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
- Symptoms Of Herpes On The Tongue
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.