Jul 18, 2003
when a person when hiv says they are undetectable what does that mean, and elaborate as much as possible
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means they don't have detectable HIV virus that is quantifiable in the blood plasma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are Some High Risk Behaviors For Contracting Hiv?
- How Many Time Does It Take To Have Sex With A Person Hiv Positive For You To Get It?
- Hiv Virus On Needle
- How Long Is It Before You Have Symptoms Of Thrush After Contracted?
- How Can Men Catch Hiv From Women?
- How Long Can Hiv Stay Dormant In Your System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.