Jul 18, 2003
when a person when hiv says they are undetectable what does that mean, and elaborate as much as possible
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It means they don't have detectable HIV virus that is quantifiable in the blood plasma.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Vaginal Sex Without Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can A Virgin Get Genital Warts?
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Just Because The Vagina Is Burning Doesn't Mean You Have An Std
- Can You Get Hiv From Pimple?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.