??i dont understand
Jul 18, 2003
what is a cd8?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is a name for a protein marker on the surface of a t cell. A CD8 cell is a cytotoxic t cell important in controlling HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Oral Ulcers After Licking Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Post Nasal Drip And Dry Cough Signs Of HIV?
- California Laws For Partner Notification For HIV
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted From A Surface Scratch?
- Does Bleach Kill Hepatitis Blood On Porous Surface?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.