Followup to Viral Load Not Detectable After Period of Time

Dr. H,

Thank you for your response to my question, but just one more thing. Given the scenario I suggested, should I follow up that PCR RNA with another antibody test at 26 weeks, as I have heard that a PCR RNA should always be confirmed with another antibody test when it is done after the 3-month window? Just concerned about that two week period between the Elisa and the PCR RNA. Thanks for your response in advance.

P.S. There is a special place in heaven for doctors like you.

I am confused on the timing and tests. I don't think another antibody test is warranted at 26 weeks.

PCR diagnosis
Shift in Responses