ARS and Tonsils
Mar 9, 2001
Doctor I still have my tonsils would they be swollen if I was infected as one of my 2-4 week symptoms of possible exposure to the HIV virus ?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Swollen tonsils can be a sign of many viral infections, and is not specific at all to HIV infection. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Early Symptoms Of Hiv With The Teeth
- In The Earliest Stage Of Hiv Infection Can Symptoms May Be Mistaken For The Flu
- Pathophysiology Of Aids Hiv
- Will You Contract Hiv By Having Sex With An Hiv Negative Person?
- Does A Woman Who Have Hiv Or Aids Get Their Period?
- Are Hiv Symptoms Constant Or Do They Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.