Mar 9, 2001
In your expert opinion how accurate do you think the combination of NAT,P24 and antibody testing would be 30 day's post exposure. I recently read that it woud be 99.9 if someone knew their exact date of possible exposure.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Although there are no large controlled studies, the observational studies would suggest that those numbers were about right.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.