If i am newly HIV+ could i already be drug resistant?
Jun 22, 2003
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It is possible. Transmission of HIV drug resistant virus is a rapidly emerging problem. The most common type of transmitted resistant virus is to the drugs that your virus is apparently resistant to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIV Risk Of Performing Oral Sex
- Do White Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Muscle Ache After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.