spirulina... top or flop against hiv?
Jun 14, 2003
Hi doc. mark. Just curious. I have read spirulina has big benefits for the immunesystem. It could help people during stress-periods, makes immunesystem stonger e.g. by more producing white bloodcells. And also a better co-workingship between several parts/ aspects of the immunesystem. Do you know any serious study about this spirulina? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no published clinical trials in HIV patients that I am aware of. There a few papers that have been published that demonstrate test tube activity of spirulina against HIV.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Is Brown Discharge A Symptom Of Vaginal Thrush?
- Over The Counter Products That Test For Vaginal Infections
- Can Hiv Test Results Change After 4 Months?
- Can Lymph Node Discomfort Come And Go?
- Does Hiv Cause Vaginal Burning Sensation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.