reduced B cell expression
Jun 14, 2003
Does a low number of B lymphocytes indicate an inability to mount an antibody response to infection? Does incrased stimulation due to acute infection cause reduced expression of B cells?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Perhaps, but it depends on how low the B cell number is. Acute infection would be expected to increase B cell number and antibody production.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Headache After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Be Cured With Over The Counter Wart Medicine?
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.