|What is your opinion (confused)
Mar 8, 2001
WHat do you think the possibility of someone testing positive at 3 months if a NAT(pcr), p-24, and antigen were negative 30 days post exposure?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Always a possibility, that is why there are antibody algorithms out to 3 and 6 months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blisters After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Flaky Skin After Fingering Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.