Mar 8, 2001
after living 2 months of hell after risky exposure and 2 negative ELISA at 6 nad 8 weeks, I have now been diagnosed with Parvovirus b19.
In your knoweldge, how likely is it that this virus would give similar ars symptoms as HIV? Or could this virus come together with HIV infection, or as a consequence of HIV Infection? Your answer is higly appreciated.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Most acute viral infections have generalizable symptoms. Unlikely they go together and probably not a consequence of HIV infection.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.