conflicting results

Hi, I'm stressing over my latest test results, and am seeking your advise. Tcell count 642, up 100 points, from 3 months ago. Percentage up one from 28 to 29. However the viral load went from <50 to over 1,200. Dr states that it is probably due to a different assay that they are now using. I havent missed a dose of my meds, and take them on time everyday. Is this indicative of resistance, and viral rebound, or just a blip due to the different assay used. Will go back next week, for another test, per Dr's advise. But seek your advice in the meantime, as I am stressed about this, and confused over the conflicting numbers.

I understand your concern. I would never react to such a result and change without repeating the test as you are doing. Blips or changes in assay would not usually present such a large increase as this. Thus, the repeat test ASAP is crucial to know what to do next.

confusing results re starting therapy
viral load