will ther e ever be vaccination for hiv/aids
May 25, 2003
Do you think there will ever be a vaccination for hiv/aids in the near future, which will wipe out the virus from your body once and for all?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that such a therapeutic vaccine will erradicate HIV from the body. It is likely that such a vaccine will be found that will stimulate the immune system to significantly suppress and control viral replication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After Your Affected With Hiv Do You Get Yeast Infections?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Pregnancy Blood Work Results For Hiv?
- Will Losing Weight Help Neuropathy In Feet?
- Where Do Hiv Lesions First Appear?
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- Can Be Hiv Transmitted Through Shaving Bumps?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.