will ther e ever be vaccination for hiv/aids
May 25, 2003
Do you think there will ever be a vaccination for hiv/aids in the near future, which will wipe out the virus from your body once and for all?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unlikely that such a therapeutic vaccine will erradicate HIV from the body. It is likely that such a vaccine will be found that will stimulate the immune system to significantly suppress and control viral replication.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.