May 25, 2003
I found out I had AIDS in Jan when I was checked into a hospital with pnumonia... My t-cell count was at 36 and my viral load couldn't be assigned any number because it was "off the chart". I've responded well to treatment and my question is this: with a viral load as high as mine is/was can I achieve a status of nondetectable?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You bet. As long as you are on a potent combination and you take your meds, you should do fine and achieve that goal.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Hpv After Sucking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
- Vaginitis Caused By Laundry Detergent
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.