May 18, 2003
doc i'm concerned with decreasing wbc count over the past year inspite of slowley rising cd4's .???
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This could be related to certain medications, or other ongoing medical illnesses or infections.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will A Herpes Breakout Always Reoccur In The Same Area?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Can Cause A False Positive Syphilis Test?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Symptoms Of Herpes Sores Or Rashes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.