T-cell variance

I have had two complete labs completed within two weeks of each other. The first lab indicated my T-cell's were at 430 (28), my second set of numbers, less than two weeks later, (different doctor, lab ?) indicated that my t cells had fallen to 220 (28). The nurse at the second office told me the doctor wasn't concerned because my was stable. I was also extremely stressed out and not feeling 100. My question is, is it normal for t cells to vay so significantly within such a short amount of time? I really appreciate your time and consideration:)

T cell (CD4 cell) number can vary between labs, assays, and biologically because of the time of day the blood was drawn, other ongoing infections, meds, immunizations, recreational drug use, and other emotional stressors.

I am concerns due to bad labs!
cd4-up/wbc-down