May 18, 2003
what is the normal viral load a person should have
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is no "normal" viral load. Those who are uninfected, will have NO detectable viral load. Those who are HIV infected can have a viral load that ranges from < 50 copies/ml to over 1 milllion copies/ml. Viral loads < 1,000 are considered low and viral loads > 100,000 are considered high.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Fever After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.