can an abcess tooth affect vl count?
Apr 28, 2003
I am new to all of this. Can a abcess tooth affect my vl. I had the tooth removed today. I ask because my vl was very high considering I have been infected only one year or less. Also, I had a a tetanus shot several weeks earlier. Please help! Kevin
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Ongoing infections and immunizations can transiently affect the viral load results, particularly those who are not currently on HIV treatment.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Symptoms Of Vaginal Bleeding Headache Low Back Pain Cramping
- What Std Causes Hair Loss?
- Can I Move On After A 9 Month Hiv Test?
- Hiv Risk Reuse Blood Test Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.