Apr 28, 2003
these are my test results please help me understand,wbc2.1 rbc3.93 hemoglobin 11.5 hematocrit 33.4 platelet count 84 absolute neutrophils 979 absolute lymphocytes620 these are the one that are out of range i was diagnosed in january and i am heathly please help
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You don't indicate what your CD4 count and HIV viral load results are to indicate the severity of HIV disease, or if you are taking any meds or have any other additional llnesses. All I can say is that all your blood cell counts are depressed.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts When Giving Oral Sex?
- Female Condom To Prevent Bleeding During Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.