Apr 20, 2003
my gtt was over 700 i am hcv positive what could this mean?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is a liver enzyme, that is produced by liver cells. An increased level of ggt usually indicates inflammation of the liver.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Swollen Glands A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Fever After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.