Viral Load decrease

I was diagnosed with HIV in Oct.2001 after a negative test three months earlier.My Viral Load started at 155000 at that time then after six months it was 75000. I was told it would level off.But it is still decreasing now it is 35000(jan.2003)I am not on any treatment and my CD4 is always around 500.Why do you think it is still decreasing?

Although the perception is that it is "decreasing", it is still in the same ball park. The variability of the assay can be as much as 3 times (3 fold). So for a viral load of 75,000 it could be as high as 200,000 or as low as 25,000.

CD4 and Viral Load at odds
antibodies