Hep B vaccine, etc

I saw a special on tv last night in which someone reported that persons with recent hep B vaccines and others (like tetnus) may get a postive hiv test. The person also stated that these vaccines can lead to report that there is a viral load. Is there any truth to this? Are there any documented cases of this? I recently tested pos --I had hep B vaccine recently and just weeks before the hiv test (hep B vaccine for the second time because, according to the dr, it did not take the first time). I also had a tetnus shot about 3 weeks before the hiv test. FYI, I had the western blot which also show pos and lab showed high viral load (I also had giardia and had been taking flagel and antibiotics just before all the tests)

Hepatitis B vaccine or a tetnus shot would have nothing to do with a positive, high HIV viral load test.

recent infection-VL and CD4
HIV & HVB Co-Infected