recent infection-VL and CD4

I was recently diagnosed HIV+ after being hospitalized for a week for flu like symtoms (chills, high fever, rash). I have been on treatment for two weeks now, taking Combavir and Kaletra. I got my CD4 and Viral Load numbers for the first time the other day, CD4=115, VL=Greater than 5 Million. My doctor now has added Ziogen and Mepron to my daily regime. I've been told that having this high of a VL and low # of CD4 cells in recent infections is not uncommon. I'm new to all this treatment and information and am very concerned that I'll develop AIDS soon, even though I was just infected/diagnosed. I'm feeling alot better on the meds (side effects aside) and have been gaining weight I lost while I was sick. Any thoughts or reassurance you can provide would be most appreciated.

If this indeed an acute infection, then that kind of viral load level is very consistent. The CD4 count is on the low side. But I would suspect that in a couple of months your viral load will be dramatically reduced and your CD4 count will have doubled or tripled in that time frame.

Low cd4, good cd4 count and undetectablect high3
Hep B vaccine, etc