Hepatitus C reports

Hello, I have been Diagnosed with HCV.I am HIV negative.My rt-PCR report reads 850,000 IU/ML and Log= 5.93. Apparently these are the highest ranges detectable and i could be far worse.My doctor didnt show up to Appt. today.I got a copy of reports.What am i looking at here?Am i going to need a transplant.am I Dieing?

In the overwhelming majority of HCV infected patients, the HCV viral load is on average about 5 million/ml. Several additional tests need to be obtained to better understand the severity of HCV disease. These include the genotype of the virus (important in terms of predicting treatment response), liver function tests, and potentially a liver biopsy to truly see the degree of liver damage caused by the virus. You don't have enough information yet to determine the extent or severity of disease, and whether anything further really needs to be done at this point. People live many years without having any noticeable problems with their liver.

Both VL and CD4 <50
How am I doing?