Liver Function

I have been on retroviral drugs(lamivudine,staduvine,nevirapine) from last 15 months and recently I had my liver test and other health check up done,all the test was OK except the liver my Liver levels i.e Y-GT level is now 85,whereas normal is below 65,is it the matter to worry, do you advice me to change my medecine. I also did my Hep -B,c test ,they tested neg. Looking forward to hear from you.

Sunny

A mild increase in GGT should not be cause for worry. Particularly since you have been on these meds for so long without problems. Both 3TC and nevirapine can cause elevations in liver enzymes, so it pays to have them monitored periodically.

Labs are the way to go!!
Absolutely confused with results