Labs are the way to go!!

I see that many of you visit a site that a visitor to this site has set up for people who despite negative results are still concerned about HIV. I work in a clinic and I deal with WW all day. Please understand that HIV, although complex, has some of the most advanced testing procedures in the world! I strongly disagree with setting up sites where people are incouraged to go and doubt their test results without a perfessional present.

I know what it feels like to get news and not want to accept it because you have spent the last 3/6 months conviencing yourself otherwise but that is what is needed. It is Spring and time for you folks to lift your head accept that you are HIV negative and live your life- the world awaits you -please stay away from people who would have you second guess your results- this is why we have doctors- so we dont have to daignose ourselves-

Hopefully you will post this and respond. peace and god bless

Posted

Whole HIV when VL is 100k???
Liver Function