|In Response to Jan 25th
Mar 15, 2003
Please post this website in response to those who continually test negative but do have unsual, constant Hiv symptom's like me. I know it is very hard to move on!
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Having Breast Cancer Affect HIV Antibody Test?
- HIV Drugs Are Not Working After 20 Years
- Hiv Patient Left Leg And Arm Pain Difficulty In Movements
- How Long Do Lymph Nodes Swell With ARS?
- How Long Does Diarrhea Side Effect Last With Atripla?
- How Long Does HIV Virus Survive Outside The Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.