viral load range at set point
Mar 15, 2003
What is the portion of those HIV+ people having low viral load under 1500 copies per ml at set point without treatment? Please answer more in detail. I know it should be a few. But how few? thank you very much for you hard work. Peter
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably < 5%.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Is The Difference Between Shingles And Herpes?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Is Using A Condom A Guaranteed Way To Prevent Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Typical Incubation Period For Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.