Cd4 dropping down fast
Mar 10, 2003
I was diagnosed HIV+ by end of 2001 at that time my v/load was 17000 CD4 695.I am doing my tests every three month since then .I am in good shape, no symptoms at the moment, in fact I have put more weight .but V/load and CD4 counts dropping down fast .my v/load is 3500 CD4count 341 last month is it normal?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is not normal. I would not react to a single set of results, but these clearly bare repeating sooner rather than later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Catch Hiv From A Spa?
- Can Atripla Cause False Positive On Drug Screen For Marijuna?
- Maculopapular Rash And Hiv
- Can The Diagnosis Of Intestinal Candidiasis Be Dubious?
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- When Genital Warts Fall Off Are You Still Contagious?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.