|Cd4 dropping down fast
Mar 10, 2003
I was diagnosed HIV+ by end of 2001 at that time my v/load was 17000 CD4 695.I am doing my tests every three month since then .I am in good shape, no symptoms at the moment, in fact I have put more weight .but V/load and CD4 counts dropping down fast .my v/load is 3500 CD4count 341 last month is it normal?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
This is not normal. I would not react to a single set of results, but these clearly bare repeating sooner rather than later.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Fast Can U Get Hiv Symptoms?
- How Fast Do Symptoms Of Hiv Show Up?
- How Fast Can You Get Hiv Symptoms?
- Rectal Bleeding After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.