|Increase in Viral Load & Decreasing CD4
Feb 16, 2003
An HIV infection is detected to one of my friends in October, 2002 having viral load 1,05,000 and CD4 316. After 3 months test (i.e. in January, 2003) viral load increased to 1,39,000 & CD4 declined to 184. Till then he had not started any medicines. Very much worrying by current position of VL & CD4 he ran to many doctors and consultants. But can't find any solution yet. Please advice whether he should start the treatment and which medicines will be suitable for him. Is it very late?
|Response from Dr. Holodniy|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is HIV/AIDS Increasing Or Decreasing?
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Vaginal Cyst Look Like An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.